Development Plan Proof of Philip
Kolvin Crystal Palace
Park Crystal Palace
Bromley Unitary Development Plan
Proof of Philip Kolvin
Crystal Palace Park
Crystal Palace Campaign
LIST of APPENDICES
1. Consultation Starts Here questionnaire.
2. Consultation Starts Here report.
3. Multiplex cinema plans.
4. Letter from The Right Honourable Tessa Jowell MP to Bromley's Chief Planner.
5. Illustration of Crystal Palace at Sydenham.
6. Your Parks, The Benefits of Parks and Greenspace (Urban Parks Forum, 2002)
7. London Borough of Southwark congratulations to Crystal Palace Campaign.
8. European Commission press release.
9. DUCKS consultation response.
10. Crystal Palace Park listing.
11. Crystal Palace Park features listings.
12. South East London Green Chain.
13. Crystal Palace Act 1990.
14. Dulwich Wood Conservation Area statement.
15. Westow Hill (north side) Conservation Area statement.
16. Upper Norwood Triangle Conservation Area designation.
17. Gipsy Hill Conservation Area designation.
18. Church Road Conservation Area designation.
19. Green Capital, The Mayor's State of the Environment Report for London.
20. Croydon, Areas of Open Space deficiency.
21. Lambeth Areas of Open Space deficiency.
22. Bromley, Areas of Open Space deficiency.
23. Lewisham, Areas of Open Space deficiency.
24. Southwark, Areas of Open Space deficiency.
25. Residential densities: Office for National Statistics.
26. Ward population analysis.
27. Park Life: Urban Parks and Social Renewal summary.
28. Groundwork information.
29. Development Trusts Association information .
30. British Trust for Conservation Volunteers Information.
31. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister parks information.
32. Draft London Plan.
33. London Plan Examination in Public Panel Report.
34. Draft London Cultural Strategy.
35. Letter London Borough of Bromley to Philip Kolvin, 16.9.03.
36. London Borough of Bromley, user satisfaction survey.
37. Dulwich Society statement.
38. Sydenham Society statement.
39. Norwood Society statement.
40. Crystal Palace Foundation statement.
41. Objections to Unitary Development Plan.
Top of Section; Previous Section (20); Contents